Key West loves a party. No matter what time of year you'd like to visit, chances are good there will be a special event in town (or at Pearl's) to make your vacation even more memorable. Between live theatre, jazz, classical and all kinds of music, there’s plenty to keep you busy.
We've listed our favorite Key West events below, and to find out what’s happening on the property, check out Pearl's Patio each month.
For more information about any of these, just call Pearl's Crew and they'll be happy to help.
- Sculpture Key West – January through May
- Key West Seafood Festival - mid-January
- Key West Food & Wine Festival - late January
- International Women's Flag Football Association Championship – early February
- Conch Republic Independence Celebration – late April
- Key West Songwriters Festival – early May
- Key West Pride – early-June
- VNA 4th of July Picnic – July 4
- Hemingway Days – mid-July
- Key West Lobsterfest - late July
- Tropical Heat - August
- Womenfest – first week of September
- Poker Run & Bike Week - second full week of September
- Fantasy Fest – last full week of October
- Parrotheads in Paradise - November
- Power Boat Races - November
- Lighted Boat Parade - early December
- New Year's Eve Celebrations - the dropping of the high-heeled shoe, the wench and the conch shell
You can order tickets to a wide variety of cultural events at www.keystix.com.
And for a complete list of events month-by-month throughout the Keys, visit floridakeys.com.
< Back to Pearl's Fun